Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh who needs cameras...MEEEEEEEEEEE

Well after trying to download this weeks efforts I have run out of time for trying to get the camera working..
I havent done much on the sewing front as I worked all last weekend but did manage to get four Sawtooth squares done for my Calling all Angels quilt and also the right hand side block of the cain of angels..Slowly coming together....
I took a photo of a lovely little butt ugly angel I found in an op shop last week...Amazing what you find in op shops and also amazing how their prices have increased..I use to pick up a magazine for 20cents now they are $1.00..for a good cause thou so I shouldnt complain...
I will add photos when I get the camera working..
The weather has been beatiful with spring so very much here.We have a long weekend this coming weekend for Labour day and I am hopefully going to get the winter garden into a spring garden.Winter in the mountains seems to last a long long time with all kinds of weeding raising their horribe little heads...
I have also done the side panel for Love notes and looking forward to getting block 2 next week...then again a photo to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment