Monday, September 20, 2010

I NEED HELP.......

I need someones help PLEASE..I have tried for ages over the weekend to get the   "The blogs I follow" column up on my page..I and seem to find the right way about adding it..Can someone please help me with this, I would really appreicate it...
Over the weekend I didnt get much sewing done as I worked Saturday but yesterday I managed to get the teddy bear blanket finished for my 3rd daughters "Baby shower tea" which we had lots of fun at..
She is due in 5 1/2 weeks and having a baby boy..This will be my 6th grandbaby and my 4th grandson..His name will be Reily Mark..
I did manage to snap a pic of my 4th grandbaby yesterday while I was giving him a swing..His name is Caiden Charles and he was 1 at the end of August..A cutie pie.He lives with me as his father (My son) has custody of him....
Today Im off to the local hospital which is about 40 mins drive, to take my daughter for a drs appointment and I will call into a wonderful Patchwork shop while Im down the mountain..Never know what I might find.
I will this afternoon get the boarder done for my "Love notes" and also another block of "calling all angels"..Well this is my hopes for today...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry...you could write on a postage stamp what I know about computers....sorry! but you have "my bloglist" so perhaps you fixed it ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryll, Me too.Computers are not my good point,like a car, just want to get in and drive..but i mucked around with all kinds of buttons and finially found where to get the column on the page

    ReplyDelete