Thursday, October 7, 2010

how time flies

 The ugly but cute angel I found in an op shop while out shopping  Some one had spent a long time making her and she found her way to the op shop and I bought her for $1.00..great bargin ...

 The second block of "Calling all angels"   they dont have any heads but I will add them this week...
Two of the 10 sawtooth star blocks..I havent made them before but they are looking nice..I have about 6 made now and will add them in my Friday post tommorrow....

3 comments:

  1. hi robyn!
    glad to have found your blog and so glad to have you join us in the christmas swap!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blocks. I am a new follower and your first Christmas swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for joining me. Just wanted to let you know that I have sent you an email. I hope you got it. If not, let me know. I can't wait to get started on your "pay it forward". Hope you are also looking forward to all the fun in store. I'm going to have a lot of fun exploring your blog, I can tell already! :)

    ReplyDelete