Thursday, September 2, 2010

Well the very beginning

Today I have a totally free day..No work, no running around,very little housework (as I did most of it yesterday)and I plan to sit in my sewing room  music on and start to sew up all the squares I have cut out for a quilt I am making for christmas for my second granddaughter who will be 1 in December.
I am currently working on a 16inch Golly Wog for my grandson for christmas. He was 1 last week.I have to also work out the new camera so I can download some photos today..I am usually awake at 4.30am most mornings as I go to work early and as I have this week of on holidays sitting in bed at 7.52am is an awesome thing for me.lol...Well I will get going because before I know it the morning will be over...Photos to follow today..tata

No comments:

Post a Comment