Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh my........Sewing for hours and finially done.....

Armed with a cuppa, my web note book,3 printed out patterns I headed to my sewing room,,Lights on window opened Radio blaring on 2ws... and there I sat and cut and measured and cut and measured and 6 hours later I rise from my chair....(A comfy one at that) but the head ache has started cause I missed breakie and lunch....Oh well I have finished my three February blocks...

Aussie Block swap......SNEAK PEEK for Leena of Kensington NSW with her "Card Trick"block.. Done in Brights and black boarder...
American Block Adventure No 2     Next SNEAK PEEK is this Pinwheel  for Joscelyn of San Francisco USA done in Purples
Aussie Christmas Swap      And last SNEAK PEEK is Rail Fence for Pat Smith of Oregon USA done in red and green Christmas prints
During the last week I received this lovely block from Leena of Kensington NSW for my aussie Block swap for Jan 2011...Very nice block thank you Leena..
Today I have just received and opened my Aussie christmas swap block from Pat in Oregon USA of some very nice christmas trees..They are just wonderful..Thank you Pat..

This is going to be the starting of a cream crazy quilt that I am intending on making in the coming weeks..I just love cream and with all these embellishments I am really looking forward to starting..I haven't found a pattern as yet but if anyone has one that they would like to share please message or email me...Id love to hear from anyone who has made a crazy quilt...They are truly masterpieces and I cant wait to get started on mine....

Not much other sewing this week apart from my One Flower Wednesday which I will post on Wednesday and a little more of my "Love Notes" block 4 I stitched a little around the applique....

The weather here is horrible I has not stopped raining for days and thank goodness I live up in the mountains with no chance of flooding.My heart still goes to those up in Queensland with all the floods with no dry days in sight.
TATA for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment