Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Its with great regret

It is so sad the day has come and I have to stop with my blog.I havent posted for some time and now I have to stop with my swaps.My life has taken a swing to the right then back to the left and Im in the middle of alot of whirl winds.I will hopefully be back on board in the new year with a new life.
My swapping buddies I will miss alot as I did enjoy swapping with lots of ladies from all over.
If I missed any swaps Im sorry for that and hope to get back online asap..
BYE BYE FOR NOW AND TATA
robyn

3 comments:

  1. Take care Robyn and look after yourself. I hope to see you in blogland in the future! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of yourself, Robyn
    I hope my block made it to you safely
    Cathy, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best with everything in your life! May you be safe and blessed always
    xx

    ReplyDelete