Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PLEASE STOP THE TIME FLYING PAST SO QUICKLY..

hiya,,,,ohhhhhh stop this time flying past so quickly....I havent even had a chance to get to do my July block swaps done yet and its nearly the end of the month....I have been away and straight back to work so spare time is NIL...
The problem is I have the cruise bug and for the past year I have been taking a cruise on a cruise ship every three to four months. The latest was a 8nighter to the Islands...with my second daughter her daughter and my elder grandson we headed off and had a wonderful time...
My tweo eldest beautiful grandchildren on deck...Nasty looking weather but that was only in Sydney..the further north we travelled the nicer it got...

Ohhhhhh the hugging cousins...
We had the pleasure of having breakfast with the Captain this morning to our surprise...A lovely conversation..
Will catch up on the sewing side of life on Friday...Even thou I only got about 25 stitches done on the cruise.,...hahaha
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment